Start the day chocolaty and delicious with a bett`r recipe for vegan chocolate mousse with avocado and Bett’r Coconut Chips with Salted Caramel (for the adventurous with chili).
- 2 ripe avocados (190 g)
- 2 ripe bananas (210 g)
- 80 g of cocoa
- 2 tbsp. vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp. lemon essence peel of an orange, finely grated – set aside
- 1 tsp. for sprinkling
- 120 ml. Maple syrup
- 10 dates, well-cut, you can peel them if desired 100 ml. milk (you can use pistachio milk)
- grated dark chocolate
- grated orange peel or seasonal fruit
- Bett’r coconut chips for sprinkling
Method of preparation:
1. Add the chopped avocado and bananas to the blender
2. Add the cocoa, the two essences, the grated orange, the maple syrup, the chopped dates, and the milk
3. Blend until smooth
4. Using a spoon, place an equal amount of mousse in glass bowls/cups
5. Garnish with Bett’r coconut chips with Salted Caramel or Chili and sprinkle with grated chocolate and orange peel.
Bon appetite! The recipe is provided by Galina Shoteva.
Recipe products: all types of coconut chips